- 69% of respondents prefer to watch short video.
- 87% of marketers said that video provides for positive ROI.
- 18 hours a week is the average time people spend watching online videos.
- 83% of people claim that video increases the average time a user spends on a page.
- 85% of users say that they would like to see more video content from businesses in 2021.
- Eight out of 10 respondents reported that video impacts sales directly.
- Businesses using video for marketing purposes in 2017 it was 63% in 2018 it was 81% in 2019 it was 87% two thousand 2085% and now in 2021 it is 86%
Statistics by Platform
YouTube has two billion active users
1 billion hours of video watch daily
45% more daily livestreams took place on YouTube since the beginning of 2020
70% of YouTube videos are watched from mobile devices
70% of users purchased from a brand after watching their YouTube add
62% of people said they’ve become more interested in brand after seeing it on Facebook stories
50% of Facebook live views increased by 50% since spring of 2020
2.8 billion active users on Facebook
34 minutes a day is the time Facebook users spend on the platform
1.2 billion users visit Facebook watch every month
80% of respondents say that how to videos are there favorites
63% mobile shot stories are 63% more likely to outperform studio shot ones
1 billion active users on Instagram
One to two hours daily is the average time users spend on Instagram
90% of Instagram users follow a business
Twitter has an advertising audience of 353 million Twitter video
187 million monetizable daily active users
70% male users versus 30% female users
62% increase in video views from 2019 to 2020
1 billion active users on tick tock.
60% of TikTok users come from Gen Z.
25% vertical full screen videos get 25% higher watched thru rate.
55% of TikTok users have uploaded their own video content stats on video marketing.
46 minutes a day is the time an average tick tock user spends on watching videos.
YouTube [88%] is the most popular platform among marketers for sharing videos, followed by Facebook [76%], LinkedIn [66%], and Instagram [65%]
Linked In- 66%
@MarkPavelich CEO TheMarkConsulting.com
Connect with Mark below on all his Social Media.