Product photos and lifestyle images can showcase your brand in a very cool way. But when you want to tell a more involved story or show a product or service in action, Facebook video ads are a much better option for increasing revenue.
With video ads, you can:
- Preview your products or services so customers can see them in action.
- Show different ways to use your products or services.
- Explain how to do something complicated with your products or services.
- Reveal how easily your products or services address a common pain point.
Because you can pair video ads with almost any Facebook campaign objective, they’re incredibly versatile. Add a video ad to a store traffic campaign to drive new product sales in-store, or use this ad type with a conversions ad to increase online purchases.
Some statics you should be aware of.
- Users also like square videos – they are watched 35% more frequently than landscape ones.
- But vertical videos are loved with 6-9 times more engagement than square videos. They also get 13.8% more visibility.
- Short videos work better – a 15+ second video ad has a higher abandon rate. The first three seconds of a Facebook video ad are responsible for 47% of total campaign value. That is why 65% of users who watched the first three seconds of a video are likely to watch it up to 10 seconds.
- Facebook native videos have10 times more reach compared to shared YouTube links, as well as getting 478% more shares compared to other platforms.
- Facebook users like live streams more than recorded videos – the probability of watching a live stream is 4 times more. Live stream video engagement is 26% higher on Facebook compared to other platforms.
- 83% of Canadians have a Facebook account. That’s the top social platform by far in Canada. By comparison, 51% have an Instagram account.
- 79.9% of Facebook users only access the platform on a mobile device That means they never access Facebook on a computer.
No matter what industry you’re in, video marketing will help you attract more people, engage more customers, and inspire more action on your website and social media.
We’ll help you build a powerful video strategy that will get you to where you want to go.
@MarkPavelich CEO TheMarkConsulting.com
Connect with Mark below on all his Social Media.